View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 01:58 AM   #10
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
It was the book seat that I'd been told about. I've no idea why they picked "thebookseat" rather than "bookseat" as their domain, but at least I've found them now!

Looking at the two UK options listed, the book pillow and the peeramid, neither really seem to be what I'm looking for, while the book seat is.

I managed to find one for sale on eBay - seems someone is running a home business selling them. Strangely enough they're only 5 miles away. So I have a dark brown one on it's way to me now.

Thanks for the helpo folks, I'll report back on how I find it to be.
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote