View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 09:52 AM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulrw View Post
To clarify things more, I am using the Calibre interface for everything except when things appear to go wrong when I use the normal Widows tools to investigate, not to fix.
That clarifies my questions. It sounds like you're doing everything correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulrw View Post
Thanks for all the responses, I hope that this is not coming across as negative because I don't intend it to be, it's just that Calibre is so close to perfect for me that I want to be confident in it, and after I have got over the initial hurdles would like to get involved in the development.
It doesn't sound negative at all. You're just getting the chance to experience the joy of frustration problems we haven't experienced ourselves. Hopefully you'll figure it out before the rest of us are afflicted with the same good fortune calamity that has fallen on you.

At this point Kovid tells the person to start calibre from the command prompt calibre-debug -g and capture the data in the command window.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote