View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 05:51 PM   #5
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
I'm another Stanza fan, yep. Open the book. File > Export Book as > ePub (or whatever) and save it. Once in a while I'll hit font encoding problems but 99% of the time its painless.

I find it much faster and easier than Calibre. I also find Calibre limited in its functionality vs. my needs (Mac, books on a RAIDed NAS, large and varied collection I want to organize/search/sort through) -- its easier just to use folders and deal with the books individually. I had such hope for Calibre from all the praise it gets .
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote