View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 03:26 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
This sounds very good. I had (and still have) one of the original Bookeen Cybook machines. Their approach was to give you lots of different eBook readers on the machine, and let you choose which one you wished to use. The original Cybook came with "BooReader" (no, I'd never heard of it either!), MobiPocket, uBook (my all-time favourite bookreader), and an excellent PDF viewer, all on a machine running Windows CE. The only real down-side was poor battery life - if you turned the screen brightness down to the bare minimum and read books from internal memory, rather than the CF card, you could scrape about 4h reading time out of the machine.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote