View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 04:37 PM   #25
dura
Groupie
dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O (2th edition), Kindle PW11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebusinesstutor View Post
The smart phone is like a Swiss Army Knife.

eReader, phone, camera, web browser, calculator, notepad, etc. Like the Swiss Army Knife, no one tool is the best possible tool for the purpose, but it is a multipurpose tool that is always in your pocket.

My DSLR is a far better camera, but I still take some shots on my smartphone because I don't always have my DSLR with me.

My Galaxy Note screen is 5.3" - comparable to some ereaders so I use it for ereading all the time.
I completely agree with eerything said here, except that I do not have a dslr and would like to point out the Note is lso a very usuable gps/navigation device.
As an areader on a well tuned app I can easily read from my Note for an hour or longer.
dura is offline   Reply With Quote