View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 04:50 PM   #813
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Well, that's funky.

I'll take a look at it, but I didn't write the adapter for fimfiction.net, one of the other devs did. Back in April they changed it to use an API that fimfic provides to fetch the information in JSON rather than scraping the HTML pages. I expect the provided data hasn't been converted for bbcode. Not sure what's happening with the characters yet.