View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 11:03 AM   #10
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I need to jump in on this one. One of the reasons I liked the Kobo was the idea of being able to bluetooth my books from my BLACKBERRY. Guess what? Kobo does not support my VERSION of the blackberry curve. So not only do they not get too specific with which smatphones they support but they also don't tell you that its only specific versions of certain smartphones. I loved my kobo for the first 2 months but there has been a real lack up living up to its promises. I was told back in June that my BB would be supported very soon. If I had to do it now I'd be sorely tempted by the new wi-fi kindle.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote