View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 12:08 PM   #12
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Well I think this Lenovo A2107 has only 2gb set aside for apps. That is stupid. May have to see about rooting it or repartitioning it or something. I was putting on a FEW games and ran out of space already. I moved everything I was allowed to move to "usb storage" and freed up a little space. I don't even know if USB storage is the same as SD card storage, as it shows different storage usage for both. Grrr.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote