View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:44 AM   #19
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Open Road authors that are highly recommended:

Barbara Hambly:
The Darwath novels are excellent (the first three being available as a compilation or as single titles), and Bride of the Rat God is the best paranormal novel I have ever read, hands down. It's set in 1923 Hollywood, and I'd call it horror/suspense with a strong romantic element.

Patricia C. Wrede:
The Lyra novels are available as a boxed set, but what I really love is Sorcery & Cecilia, an adorably funny English-Regency-set fantasy romance written in collaboration with Caroline Stevermer.

Charlotte MacLeod:
Excellent, excellent cosy mysteries with a whacky sense of humor. Rest You Merry is the first of the Peter Shandy mysteries, and an excellent book to start

Last edited by Britomart; 11-26-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote