View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 10:17 AM   #268
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
The bottom line is that I do not owe no business the privilege of my spending money on a product that they sell. I choose to do business with whom I choose to. I, for one, do not see anything wrong with comparison shopping. It's a way for a consumer to get educated to make the best buying decision that they can on their behalf. I don't begrudge a business for doing what they feel is in their best interest to maximize their profit potential. If that includes paying for the ability to browse in a store, so be it. As long as they realize that there are consequences for any action. What business need to do is to give the consumer a reason to buy from them, whether that be price, service, atmosphere, superior product(?)etc. If they provide one of these better than their competitors, they will succeed. If not, their business will not last long.

Find your niche and do everything you can do satisfy that population. Words a successful business should live by.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote