View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:37 PM   #68
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
Arugh. The WinRAR site will only let me download it for free if I select offers (which I don't want), and there's only one offer listed, and no way to select it and click Continue. and I don't want to pay $33 for a program I may only use once.

I'm assuming that there's a reason to use RAR compression rather than a zip compression, which Windows will open easily.
No, rar is simply better compression. Choice of preference. Try 7zip (www.7-zip.org) instead, that is free, unlike winrar.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote