View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahi View Post
That's my intention... albeit don't hold off starting anything else in the meantime. I'm over a $100 in a special library membership (to acquire the 1960 published originals) and 3000+ pages of scanning, OCR, and correcting away from being done. %)
so, we shouldn't expect to see it before next week at the earliest, then ?

Quote:
Also started working on cleaning up the adulterated yet still brilliant public domain English translation that I've already made an eBook of, along with footnoting foreign terms and quotations with translations, incorporating some illustrations, et cetera.

- Ahi
wonderful ! i'll look forward to that.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote