View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 02:21 PM   #8
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Are you going to create an ebook of the French original? That would be great! As I reported elsewhere, a Spanish translation has been published a couple of months ago, and it has had very good reviews and ratings (it was one of the 10 books of the year in a newspaper, it was the only book getting a 9 in a website), so I'm looking forward to reading it, and best in the original French
That's my intention... albeit don't hold off starting anything else in the meantime. I'm over a $100 in a special library membership (to acquire the 1960 published originals) and 3000+ pages of scanning, OCR, and correcting away from being done. %)

Also started working on cleaning up the adulterated yet still brilliant public domain English translation that I've already made an eBook of, along with footnoting foreign terms and quotations with translations, incorporating some illustrations, et cetera.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote