View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 02:43 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahi View Post
Casanova's memoirs are perfect for presentation in eBook format, by the way... its sheer size (3000+ printed pages, 5000+ 6" size eBook pages) makes it unwieldy for print publication, and one gets the impression that publishers are always holding back material that could and should be included. Hundreds of Casanova's letters and myriad articles and musings of his also survived, after all.

I imagine with all the materials that are available with reasonable ease, a sort of ultimate electronic edition could be raised up to 6000+ pages or even more with any meaningful amount of commentary, and dozens of illustrations from various historical editions in the past.

- Ahi
crikey ! you're not kidding it's perfect for presentation in ebook format. well i hope you do decide to scan it, but i certainly wish you luck with that project !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote