Thread: Neo How to manage ebooks?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 11:01 AM   #12
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorklefish View Post
I have been using this option in Calibre:

{author_sort}/{series}/{series_index} {title}

If you just put a space between series_index and title you get the number for the series books and the filename for non series books just starts with title. Calibre does not put the space in.

Single option works well for all books in my library.
Thank you - I'll give this a try with my Opus.

Quote:
Also, I prefer not to put the series directory within the author_sort directory, in case an author gets added to a series later on (I also do some manual tweaking in some cases later on to group related sub-series together, etc.).
Good point, although my genres (romance, suspense, mystery) pretty much never have multiple authors. That seems to be more common in science fiction or fantasy, though.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote