View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #25
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
So you just need to change your config. According to Charles, a simple batch file, with two lines will do it. Exit Calibre, click batch file #2 and it will start with library #2. Exit again, click batch file #1 and it will restart with library #1. Each will have different columns.

Or, if you prefer, you can log out and log in as another user.
Simple English pleasen (in other words, I have no clue what you are talking about). Keep in mind that programming in Basic 8.0 was almost over my head (actually, much of it was). I HAVE to have simple, detailed, step by step instructions, including definitions of terms.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote