View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 10:48 AM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riiyachan View Post
why didnt i think of that? thanks
I don't recall if it applies to ebook-convert, but several of Calibre's command line utilities don't play well with the Windows command processor when invoked in a batch file. If you're on Windows and have problems with the batch file stopping after one line, come back here for more advice. I usually wrap a "for" loop around the Calibre utility to operate on a single batch line, or use "start" in front of the lines in the batch file, but there are some other workarounds if you have trouble.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote