View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 01:06 AM   #273
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoorakhan View Post
Could somebody (perhaps Ephemerality since he answered my last question)
tell me the exact location of xray file in ipad app.

First I did not have a acx folder in ipad and after a few frustrated tried I gave up. Re installing and restarting fixed the problem. I even generated a .acs file from the original site when plug-in didn't work out from me.
Where exactly should I put it ?
Yeah the problem I see in that pic at least is that you made the ACX folder within the Kindle.app.
It goes in the Kindle folder, but under Library. For example, on my iPhone, my book is located in Kindle/Library/eBooks/B00655KOZK_EBOK.mobi.
My X-Ray file is in Kindle/Library/ACX/XRAY.entities.B00655KOZK.asc.
When I'm in my book I tap to bring up the interface, there's a little book at the bottom to open the Go To menu and X-Ray is at the bottom as you mentioned if all goes right.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote