View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 07:01 AM   #3
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I'm unsure how the Kobo handles Series metadata, but many folks use metadata plugboards to insert series info in the title on the fly while sending books to the device.
I don't use this, no. But as I said, my question's about it being spotty in terms of success--on some books it shows up on the Kobo, on some it doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Are you correctly side loading your books by clicking the Send to device icon? Simply copying the books via a file manager will not update the metadata in the books.

Hopefully a knowledgeable Kobo owner will provide more detailed info.
Yes, I always use the "Send to Device"--I have an SD card, so it's the quickest and easiest way to get books from my libary to the card itself.

Thanks for the info!
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote