View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #497
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
For those of you who have problem PW's, it's only at night with the light on, right? I took replacement 3 out of the box again and had a perfectly enjoyable experience reading out in the sun. Now I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm in the middle of a bad relationship and can't break up.
That's been the case for me. Both my original and replacement are fine reading in the day in well lit rooms or outside. I'm keeping the replacement. I should add that I have read on my replacement for a few nights now and it's been fine for me. The slight pink hue is not enough to bother me, in fact, I seemed to barely notice it last night.

Last edited by sparklemotion; 10-13-2012 at 07:03 PM.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote