View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 07:12 PM   #21371
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I like the way your sparkling earrings lay,
Against your skin, it's so brown.
And I wanna sleep with you in the desert tonight
With a billion stars all around.

'Cause I got a peaceful easy feeling,
And I know you won't let me down
'cause I'm already standing on the ground.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imhDevlc9OM )

Good morning, everyone! It's the very last Friday of 2012's September. It will never be back so let's make the most of it! I can't decide whether to take a motorcycle ride or go for a hill walk. It' just that sort of morning. I feel good. Plenty of energy, but the weather is so nice that getting my face into the wind on my bike is enticing. I've been drinking Taylors of Harrogate's "English Breakfast" tea today, while eating a small bowl of rice, sashimi, and veggies. Probably 300 calories all together. Hmmm.... That may have just clinched it... When I walk down the hill from the area where I took that last photo, I'll be near a shop that sells clothing in American sizes. I need a new set of pants. Everything I've been wearing lately has to get pleated to stay up! I think a couple of pair of Dickies work pants are in order... two sizes down.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote