View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 05:08 PM   #6
blackkbot
blackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with others

Device: kindle touch
yeah sorry about the bmp but I need the 5 mb for the dl on the site and all the extra stuff I can delete but I didn't get around to it I figured I would just release it... If there's anything wrong with it, other than programming logic, it happened with ksudoku the original. Sorry about all the clutter files it's a work in progress. I can't explain my brain I don't know why I removed the licensing file but my intentions were to completely remove the original ksudoku since mine is completely written from scratch.

And to be completely honest I have only uploaded 2 things (my original ksudoku edit, see top post, and this brand new sudoku, the post in question) and posted them on this site. My first post was taken down because the link died almost instantly after posting it.

Anyways, next time I will be sure to clean up the folders before uploading. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited by blackkbot; 05-31-2012 at 05:14 PM. Reason: defending my honor
blackkbot is offline   Reply With Quote