View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 10:18 AM   #13
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
I'm not voting, yet. I still don't know what I want. I do know that I will not be voting for GoT, as the TV show has cured me of my curiosity. Nor will I be voting for Wicked, as I've tried it once, didn't finish it and have no desire to try it again.

I'm struggling against the wants vs the haves. I want one book, I'm curious about two and I already own (but have not read) two. So that's 5 possibilities - 3 of which will cost money.One of the 3 I know I'm going to buy, eventually, anyway, but I do not want to buy now in case I have to buy another one instead.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote