View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 08:07 PM   #83
Meemo
Groupie
Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (1st & 2nd gen) & a Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by GranniePurpyl View Post
I'm so happy to have found this forum. I recently purchased a Literati so that I can download library books. I would like to keep up with this forum via Google Reader. When I copy the address into the Add a Subscription, however, I get the more general MobileRead Forum topics. Which address should I use in order to strictly keep track of this Literati thread?

Thanks!!
I don't have an answer - I just always do a search for "Literati" within the forum so I see any new info on it.
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote