View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 02:51 PM   #14
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T3, 650 Black, 505, Kobo Glo HD Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Thanks for the link, Gerraldo. Kind of you to suggest this service; but there are two wee problems for us if we were to go 'virtual office': One is that Amazon demands a US tax number and social security number for a key partner (we could swing that if we wanted to); The main problem, though, is that I really don't want to 'cheat' just to help a bully-boy outfit like Amazon establish even more monopolies. We've survived so far in a tough business by playing from a square bat. But thanks again, Gerraldo, this is an interesting idea for the future -- when we actually do have a US presence. Very best. Neil
Good for you!
I hear rumours that the Kindle2 will be available in the UK before Xmas!!!
roger the rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote