View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:21 PM   #1226
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Jim has said multiple times in multiple interviews that Changes is the mid-point of the series and that it was originally meant to be book 10. Extrapolation of that tells us that if book 12 is now the midpoint then there should be another 10 books (at least) following it. He has also said multiple times in multiple interviews that the case books will be followed by 'an apocalyptic trilogy. This all tells me that there may be 2 dozen case books plus three more to wind the story up.

I hope he starts writing faster - possibly 13 more might take a while. Not looking forward to the last 3 post apocalyptic ones. Something feels like they might not be out of Harry's POV any more, but somebody else. I like how Harry thinks. Especially when he screws up and tries to explain it away by: "Oh yeah, that was bad, BUT you can't blame me, I am sure that other wizards have most likely the same problem."
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote