View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 11:34 PM   #157
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
Wait, EC sells direct? I knew Samhain does, I buy from them a lot, but now I'm going to have to go check out EC s well. Thanks for the tip! You get karma
Oh my Yes! They are the pioneers of this type of digital publishing. I was reading EC ebooks back in the days Lora Leigh & Cheyenne McCray published with them. The quality of Erotic Romance back then to what they put on now varies alot. Their blush line started out under their now defunct line Cerridwen Press.

My first ebook was an Ellora Cave title.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote