View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 07:59 PM   #6
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
My husband and i share a Kobo account. I read not just on my Kobo, but also on other devices. Sync is important to me. My husband reads only on his Kobo reader. Sync doe not matter to him.

My husband uses the Adobe Digital Editions ePUB versions of the books we buy from the Kobo store. He sideloads them onto his device via USB. I use the Kepub (Kobo ePUB) versions that sync across devices. Usually they go onto my device wirelessly.

We also buy from other vendors. Those books are sideloaded onto both devices, either using ADE or Calibre.

I have copies of all books we buy from any source in a Calibre library.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote