View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 08:28 PM   #28
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sein View Post
Meanwhile, I wonder if you could try installing these really useful Android apks:

- ReLaunch (an excellent book launcher created originally for the Nook from the Russian ebook.org, but functional also on my Archos 7)
- Smartbar (an excellent system utility that contains an application manager, task manager, quick settings, info bar modifications, etc)
- Ghost Commander (a very handy dual pane file manager)

All of them are freeware applications that can be distributed freely, so I guess there's no problem if I post them here for you to try, also for anyone who are interested.

Thanks, Nate, for your offer to tryout these apps!
The hacked T1 firmware comes with a file manager.

Relaunch installed and OMG it looks so much better than RootExplorer. This app was clearly designed for an E-ink screen.

Ghost Commander did not install.

SmartBar installed just fine.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote