View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 10:01 AM   #7
laughingdragons
Groupie
laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350 1 Pink 1 Silver Paperwhite Kindle
The reasons for me to choose a sony are:

1. Size...I love the size of the pocket editions. Great for fitting in a small purse.

2. No keyboard...I don't like having a keyboard at the bottom it just makes it bigger.

3. Library books...this and the no keyboard were the deciding factor on my first sony I bought (the 300)

I bought the 350 because of the screen, holds more books and it's smaller, lighter and thinner. Plus I love the quality of the Sony's.

Last edited by laughingdragons; 11-23-2010 at 10:25 AM.
laughingdragons is offline   Reply With Quote