View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 09:51 PM   #8
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyB View Post
If you are really interested in this book and haven't found it elsewhere keep checking with Kobo.
I had the same situation a few weeks back. As I don't use the Kobo desktop app (my Kobo came with the Borders app as I live in Australia) I was unable to access the book.
I managed to get a link to the Kobo app from someone here and was able to download the book directly to my Kobo (I really wanted the book not a refund) but within a week or so the ePub version appeared.
Kobo then sent me instructions on how to download the ePub (which was very sweet of them!) but of course I had already done that as soon as the ePub appeared.
It's been almost a month (will be in 2 days) and the book is still not available in ePub, which I ended up buying from the Sony Store (for cheaper too, go figure), so I really want that credit or refund :/
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote