Thread: Kobo Case
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
Jafo
Enthusiast
Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo (original)
Kobo Case

Hey all,
My wife bought me a Kobo for my birthday. Don't know how I lived without it! We were in Chapters today and she wanted to get me a case for it too but I refused to pay $30 for a simple case. We went to Dollarama and I found some neoprene (sp?) items in there for whole 2 bucks. One of them is a pouch for carrying lunch with part of it sown down the side to make 2 compartments. I even has a handle on top and a zipper to close the big compartment. I took a pair of scissors, cut off the handle and the small compartment and it works perfect. Neoprene case with a zipper to close it! Two bucks. Nice. Enough left over for a bottle or two of wine to drink while reading! They also had bigger ones in there big enough to hold a 15" laptop for $2 but that was way too big but if someone wanted to buy that just to get the neoprene and sew their own together, that's a good way to go too.
Thanks for all the info on this site. It's been a great help to me.
Jafo is offline   Reply With Quote