View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 04:13 PM   #13
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by reech View Post
Pah, the error's back - some files on my SD Card or Internal memory have weird (almost chinese looking) characters replacing the last letter of the title or author.
This is a totally different and well know problem. It Happens on some pdf files and for now you just have to live with it. See Kovids post above. This is not known to cause collections to vanish.

My solution is to never use pdf files, but thats just me.

Do you send all your books to your device using the Send to device button?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote