View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 12:30 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I have the Kindle version (which is an AZW) and I just tried it using Sony eBL after conversion to ePub using Calibre. The footnotes are intact, and they include a return hyperlink to get back to the main text (not required on the Kindle or for MobiPocket, since they have a "back" option). If eBL has a back key, I could not find it - but the return link worked.

Note that the external TOC does not include the chapter headings (even in the AZW/MOBI version), but there is an internal chapter TOC as a set of hyperlinks.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote