View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 09:20 AM   #3
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart Young
Don't forget Steve J. will also be busting out the lastest version of Mac OS aka Leopard around the time.
I WILL?!? Gad... why doesn't someone tell me these things!

Seriously, I know I haven't heard anything about Vista that's been compelling enough to even consider moving past Windows 2000 yet. Everything I have read has just made Vista sound like way more trouble than it's worth. When I can't get Win2K to work anymore, I don't expect to switch to Vista, or any other version of Windows. I'm going Mac or Linux native.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote