View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 01:32 AM   #6
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard3000 View Post
Thanks for your replies so far. I've checked the annotations folder, and it does have a file which displays the annotations when opened in Wordpad. However, after deleting the file (and its same-named file in the "Manifest" folder) when i open the book on the ereader, the annotations are still there.
My understanding is that the annotations are stored in the device's database as well as in the Digital Editions/Annotations directory, so to completely remove the anotations you need to either delete the book from the device or delete the annotations individually from within the book, as well as deleting the relevant file in the Annotations directory. I.e. if the book is still on the device then the annotations will be loaded from the database even if the file in the Annotations directory is missing.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote