View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 01:32 PM   #4
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Hello all,
I'm not having a problem importing books, per se, I'm just having a problem importing the books I want to. I usually download my books to my Kindle for PC app and then import them into Calibre to disperse to whatever Kindle I want to use for that book. The problem I've had (and still have) is importing only the current books. For instance, this morning, I downloaded 7 books, but I already had 126. In the past, I've tried highlighting the particular books that were new, and drag'n'dropping them into Calibre, or importing them via menu choices 1 or 3. Choice 1 tries to give me duplicates of everything I already have in Calibre, and depending on how I choose the files in Choice 3, I get an AZW file, and three unrecognized formats, MBP, PHL and APNX, instead of getting one book with AZW, MBP (and possibly PHL and APNX) formats.

What have you found to be the best way to do this, or is there a RIGHT way to do it?

Thanks for your help,
Andy
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote