View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 12:06 AM   #31
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Thanks Blossom, thought I had something messed up on the Screen Dim where is my compact mode. Too bad I liked it. Thanks I will fix my presets. It is normal for Screen Dim to go off when you power down the SMP5? I would rather it stayed dim.

Do you turn yours off ever? I do cause I am just not use to everything yet. I plan to listen to audiobooks and just pause on the headphone, will that use up power?

How do you convert the Audible to MP3? I don't like paying for something and being tied down to having to sign on Audible.

Blossom can you tell me what Apps you have on your SMP5? Is it the same as your KF? I sure wish Amazon would update Mantano App, I prefer buying form them. They refund you if you mess up ordering something that isn't compatible. Did that with the KFHD.

Thanks Blossom.
Yep it is normal for it to not be active after a Restart. Once you add a preset shortcuts on the screen it's super easy to turn on and off.

I only restart mine if it's acting strange. Just like you would a PC otherwise I leave it locked. I do the Kindle Fire the same way.

Oh wow Apps. I have many Apps. Kindle 3.6, Amazon App store, Amazon MP3, Audible, ES File Explorer, Dropbox, Mantano, Goodreads, Tune in Radio Pro, Slacker Radio, Facebook, History Eraser Pro, Apps2SD Pro, Evernote, Pocket, Opera Mini, Dolphin Mini, Pulse, WiFi Switch, Dogcatcher, OverDrive, TapaTalk and Netflix. There may be more but my SGP5 is upstairs at the moment.

Google Play has a 15 minute app refund policy that is super easy to do. You have 15 Minutes after buying to test the app. They don't even charge your card till the 15 Minutes is up. I've return a few apps this way. I prefer Google Play because I know I am getting the latest version of an app and hardly any of them use DRM like Amazon does.

It depends on the app used when paused if it uses power or not.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote