View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 12:45 AM   #95
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Speaking of the cover mode, I'd like some feedback on how people think the covers look in the screensaver. I went the same way as the reader (meaning full screen, high quality scaling algorithm, aspect ratio intact, on a white background), but I had to play around with the gamma (after converting the files to grayscale to keep the filesizes down). So if you feel like the covers are too dark/light, I'd like to hear about it .
Ah, you got it working! I'm probably way more excited than I should be. Thanks so much for sharing!

The gamma looks good to me, and appears to be quite close to the cover in-book.

If, in theory, I wanted the screensaver to not stick to the aspect ratio, but rather fit to screen... is there anything I could change somewhat easily, or is this strictly do not touch or end up with a big fiery ball visible from space territory?
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote