View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 07:37 PM   #24
davezatz
davezatz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
Just a plain dumb idea. Totally UNcredible. It proves again that anyone can start a blog.
While I agree there's many unworthy blogs and resultant commentary out there, I've been doing this for a long while and have a solid record as a professional writer and industry guy. Having said that, the story is absolutely crazy. I agree. However, I trust my source and trust my own objectivity - hence the extra healthy heaping of doubt. The guy on the plane we don't know as credible. All we know is how he identified himself and the yarn he spun. There's three options: it's all true, he's full or crap, or he doesn't know exactly what he saw. My money is on 3). He saw something, but misinterpreted what it was or how it was designed. Or maybe he saw a prototype of something. We may never know, but I'm obviously comfortable covering the exchange (with caveats) and happy to see thoughtful conversation on the topic.

As an side to the group, the photo in my post is a Photoshopped version of the dual screen Kno reader tablet that never shipped. I wanted an image of some sort and I'm not much of an artist, so I retrofitted Kno.
davezatz is offline   Reply With Quote