View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #1059
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyKoDeLiC View Post
Hi there, I've got a problem with KUAL. Every program I try to run it only shows: "syntax program/menu.json"

And if I click on it, it only shows me on the top: "more info in KUAL log". I have a Kindle 4 with 4.1.1, jailbroken and installed dev certs and kindlet jailbreak. KUAL v1 is installed, cause v2 doesn't work, it gives me an error for installing a higher firmware on my kindle, to run it.

Any help here? Pleeease?
What is the content of the KUAL log?

Just attach it to your next post, we will read it for you.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote