View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 12:20 PM   #7
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
This sort of behavior is seen too if you cut and paste in bookview from one place to another where the text size surrounding it is different. It will obnoxiously change the existing size to the new surrounding size using a span tag. For me it usually shows 30pts as the new size.
I'm learning to work more and more in CV, but sometimes BV is easier, esp. if I'm re-arranging things.

Does Sigil had an Excel-like 'Paste Values' or a Word-like 'Paste Text' option?

If it does, then I can assign a key to it

Paul
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote