View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 08:56 PM   #84
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...2&postcount=66 contains the sign script I use - in fact that whole thread would make good reading.
for someone attempting to get their head around kindlets.

The orginal error was something to do with only having the public half of the key (or something) The dev certs are bundled in that post too (use the test one to sign it)
Grab the latest ones from the shared keystore thread though! The test one seems to be mangled in that one...

(an error like: jarsigner: Certificate chain not found for: dktest. dktest must reference a valid KeyStore key entry containing a private key and corresponding public key certificate chain.) Is totally generic. could be the file is actually missing that entry. : )

I honestly don't use this KindletTerm thingy - never have - don't have a PW and (reading the top post) looking back see why I didn't fancy it in the fist place. (lots of faffing for now much gain)

With the lack of OSK. well... Good fortune.

HTH

Last edited by twobob; 12-09-2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: for someone attempting to get their head around kindlets.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote