View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #23
hn333
Addict
hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
Whenever you get into the "How much do you need" arguments it gets bad. Really, I need nothing. I mean, I have skymall magazine to read, right? And when I'm done with that I can force my seatmates into 10 hours of hangman and tic tac toe games on our napkins.

How much do I want though? How much am I willing to spend money to get? Much much bigger than 8GB, that's for sure.
Well thats you. Buy a ipad.
hn333 is offline   Reply With Quote