View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 06:04 AM   #12
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post

One of my favorites comes from a comic book convention where I asked a guy, "Why don't you read books" to which he replied, "Oh I do. But I want mine to have pictures in them.

Uh, isn't that what your imagination is for?
This reminds me of the story of a young teenager in the UK who was interviewed around the time television started up, particularly children's television. She was asked which she preferred, children's radio or children's television.

"Oh, radio," she replied. "The pictures are better."
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote