View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 11:59 PM   #70
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
I had a similar error on my PRS-300 when trying to connect to it from Calibre while this custom software was installed, regardless of whether it was in Sony or ebookapp mode. I don't remember the exact error (it went away when I removed the software), but that looks familiar.

This is probably an issue that needs to be updated in Calibre, though ideally the new software shouldn't break syncing when running the Sony software.
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote