Thread: Silliness Do you like chocolate?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 12:39 PM   #12
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Does British chocolate count?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...ly-724088.html
"British chocolate was finally declared fit for consumption on the continent without restriction today - ending the longest-running wrangle between the UK and its EU partners....A compromise deal endorsed by Euro MPs in Strasbourg brings a 27-year battle to an end - a battle during which Belgium and France even questioned whether the UK product was fit to be called chocolate at all."

I can stuff myself to nauseousness with Brit Choc quite happily.

But I find with proper chocolate, a little goes a long way - and it's a special occasion treat.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote