View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 01:14 AM   #845
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaing View Post
I suppose it depends on your perspective of how "working fully" is defined. For me it's a Kindle that is jailbroken, with the MKK pack, and the screensaver hack and finally the Collections Manager for Calibre. I'm okay with only single level collections, so it works fully for me.
I disagree, it means working to the extent it is expected to work, that is to say, all functionality that is supposed to be there, is. Which in this case means everything up to single-level collections.

Since Collections Manager is not actually supposed to do hierarchical collections on firmware>5.4.0, everything is working exactly as expected, thus it is appropriate to say that it is fully working.

eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote