Thread: MobileRead March 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:19 PM   #34
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
C'mon The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce!!! You're both my first choice and actually available in my library system, through Overdrive!!!!!
Never heard of this book before this nomination, but now I'm on the waiting list at my library. Looks like it won't win, but I'm reading it regardless. I like to walk as much as I like to read and setting out on foot across England sounds wonderful to me.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote