View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:58 AM   #47
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
You do realize how stodgy that sounds?

"Bah! Humbug. You kids and your 'progress' and 'improvements.' Bring back ice boxes, that's what I say!"

It's hardly anything to get excited about. I have absolutely no problem with the previous fonts and how they displayed. The fact is, I read off the default font (whatever it is) and have no desire to change it.

Keep in mind that I treat my Kindles (K3 & K4) like paperbacks and read strictly for entertainment. I open a book and read. I don't use the dictionary, highlighting, bookmarks, notes, different fonts, etc. I also don't use calibre.

If Amazon wants to get me excited, then they'd use folders for organizing content. That, I'd find truly useful. Otherwise, ...meh.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote